Fusion EXTREME – Rainbow Trout
FEEL THE POWER!
The Fusion Extreme crankbait is an amazing lure with vibrant, erratic darting action that triggers a reaction strike from predatory fish. Using Lucky Bug’s exclusive Trimaxx Technology, this lure combines detailed body graphics with the random movements and erratic vibrations you have come to expect from Lucky Bug. Trolling or casting, in lakes, river or ocean and whether you’re targeting Trout, Kokanee, Walleye, Bass, Salmon, Lakers & Pike the Fusion Extreme’s ultra-versatility earns it a place in everyone’s tackle box.
These extremely versatile lures dodge and dart erratically, driving predatory fish to bite!
The Fusion’s BPA-free, hard plastic body is built tough and can withstand a lot of abuse. It features two hook locations to allow you to set it up for your specific presentations, whether you're in rivers, lakes or oceans. Plus, we've included a single hook in the package for even more versatility.
- AMAZING ACTION – Castable trolling lure with incredibly vibrant darting action that triggers an aggressive reaction strike from predatory fish
- UNIQUE – Unique shape that fuses the erratic movements of our Bingo Bug and the dynamic action of our Lucky Plug, that attracts all fish, even when they aren’t hungry
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Realistic 3D eyes for an attractive presentation and custom graphics that are vibrant and create compelling visual appeal. Available with some Glow patterns
- DURABLE – Custom graphics are applied with ink rather than paint for a more durable abrasion-resistant finish and presents an amazing visual attraction
- TRIMAXX TECHNOLOGY – A 3-Stage system of vibrations that trigger feeding, bright graphics for visual attraction and erratic movements to create random direction changes that have been designed into all of our lures with the ultimate goal of putting more fish on your line!
Run it on a downrigger, on lead core line or simply troll it with weights. With or without a flasher, just tie one on and enjoy.
Tie directly to your main line and cast it – it’s that simple! If you want to get it out a little farther, then tie a long leader directly to the split ring provided with a swivel connecting to the main line, use as much weight as necessary above the swivel, and you’re all set to cast.
General Fishing Tips
Always keep your hooks sharp and rinse off the entire lure with fresh water after using it in saltwater.
Black, due to its contrast, is the most visible colour to fish under most conditions and is the best colour in dark waters. Use darker colors like black, blue and violet under low light or when fishing deep because fish can see them better. Use fluorescent colors like green or chartreuse in greenish waters or deep waters. In clear water, when fishing on the surface, the reds and the oranges often are best. Chartreuse & white or red & white produce the most contrast and are the best combinations under virtually any light.